Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Obrigado (Thank you so much)

We have been home a 2 weeks now and it is time to close this chapter on such a wonderful life.

I want to say thank you so much to Elaine's family for all that they did for us. I want to thank Adriana for being our chauffeur from the moment we stepped off the airplane in Vitoria to the time we had to re-board to return to the United States. I may have teased Adriana a little bit when it came to her driving. But to be honest, her driving was fantastic. I'm glad I don't have to drive on the streets that Adriana faces every day.

I want to say thank you to Mr. Bellinelli for providing us with all the things he did for us. I am especially grateful for our trip to a Brazilian machine shop as well as the Sugar cane facility.

I want to say thank you for all the beer and wine that Mr. Bellinelli and Adriana provided. And a special thanks for the beer in the blue can. It had a familiar taste and I was glad to see it in the refrigerator.

I want to say thank you so much to Mrs. Bellinelli for her hospitality. I found myself overwhelmed at times by the amount of food laid before me each day. I really appreciated the caipirinhas that she made for me. They were my favorite drinks on our trip.

I really appreciated exploring the beach with her and finding the small creatures among the rocks.

Thank you so much Luciano for the nights that you paid for our dinners and drinks.

Thank you Luciano for the Ana Carolina T-shirts. I really do listen to her CD's every day on my way to work. I have almost memorized one of them by heart.

Oh yes and thank you Giovanni for your tours around the lake house and on the boat. It was a lot of fun going out on the boat with you and capturing the images at sunset.

Thank you all so much.

I look forward to seeing all of you again real soon.

Sincerely,

Jeff

No comments: